Wednesday, July 18, 2012

BE MY BABY: Koda Kumi has (finally) given birth to a baby boy!


The moment has arrived , and so has the extremely bad pun in the title. Koda Kumi is now officially a MILF!

She posted a message in Japanese, English AND Korean on her Facebook page today announcing the birth of her baby b0i!
My dear husband and I had a healthy baby boy the other day.
He is tiny but means the world to us.
Again I've found one more thing in life I love with all my heart.
When I look at him, feelings I've never known before come to me and my love can't be described in words.

I plan to grow and learn as I continue on in life with my husband and son.

Now, I believe I can perform songs with more love to you at the concert in November.
I am looking forward to seeing all of you.

Kumi Koda
Congratulations Kuu! It's so emotional reading these words coming from a new mother ;_; 20 years down the road, she'll be telling her son, "When I was pregnant with you, I had to release this shit album called Beach Mix!" and shit will probably hit the wall.

I'm so excited to see what future plans Kuu has in store for us and her next tour better have her poppin' her pussy like her dear life depends on it!

Watch out, guys, as a new child prodigy may be coming our way...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...