Sunday, March 29, 2015

I Wanna Das Das In De Rain!!!!11!111!!



So I watched the music video for Koda Cum-i's Dance in the Rain and... oh wait... is that who I think it is...?



"I wanna das wanna das das in the rain!"



"Oh yas it's me bitchez"



"WALK OF MY LIFE #1 on Oricon? Big whoop, I say!"



"And you knows it."



Uh, I stopped trying at this point.


Point of this post:

1. I will be overseas (Thailand waddup) from Monday so I might as well post this up since all my commitments are over (woohoo!)

2. Reviews for Koda Cum-i's WALK OF MY LIFE and ayumi hotmesssaki's A ONE can be expected when I'm back (or anything else released late last year / early this year *by request*, because I'm just so damn free now)

3. I have some other sneaky ass things I might wanna introduce heh heh


p/s. I've been getting a lot of love on my Gmail, Twitter and ask.fm (How did you guys even find the ask.fm? Sneaky bitches!) so thank you for that! I much appreciatesxszxz it. I might even be slightly aroused :)

1 comment:

  1. <3
    Just don't forget to mention how ayuma's A(L)ONE is going to outsell the shit of WALK OF MY SLIDE this round. Yes kuuchie got THAT down there...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...